IF YOU ANSWER YES TO ANY OF THESE QUESTIONS, YOU WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO USE THE FACILITY
1. Do you (the attendee) have any new onset (or worsening) of any of the following symptoms?
- Shortness of Breath/Difficulty Breathing
- Sore Throat
- Painful Swallowing
- Runny Nose/Nasal Congestion
- Feeling Unwell/Fatigued
- Unexplained loss of appetite
- Loss of sense of taste or smell
- Muscle/Joint Aches
- Conjunctivitis (Pink Eye)
2. Have you (the attendee) travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days?
3. Have you (the attendee) had close contact* with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the last 5 days?
4. Have you (the attendee) had close contact with a symptomatic** close contact of a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the last 5 days?
*Face-to-face contact within 2 metres. A health care working in an occupational setting wearing the recommended personal protective equipment is not considered to be a close contact.
**’Ill/symptomatic’ means someone with COVID-19 symptoms on the list above.